it’s been a while since i last wrote on this page but here are a few things that have occurred.
here’s the good & bad in the last few months
- i got chosen to be a mentor at explore austin and i have loved every minute of it. my explorers are really cool and down to earth, i felt like a step dad at first but they’re no longer afraid to talk to me.
- athena has learned so many things such as:
- too many things to list. either way, it’s a lot of fun
- finished my first big project at work
- survived sxsw17
- ran the capitol 10k
- joined an indoor soccer league
- i got poison ivy that basically lasted a week & a half. we were at town lake/zilker and i went to go pick up the soccer ball that had fallen down a hill. when descending on the hill i slipped, while falling i got covered in mud & cuts. i showered at home right away and then i woke up covered from head to down with bad rashes. i hate poison ivy so much.
i can’t really remember a lot of other things at the moment but i’ll constantly update this. just wanted to let you guys know i’m still alive